Something about mary
Wondering about all the Irish décor?
Mary was raised on the west coast of Ireland in a small village named Bangor-Erris,
in County Mayo. Bangor is located on the west coast of Ireland on the banks of the Owenmore River, and is the gateway to the Erris peninsula, known for its wild Atlantic salmon & sea trout fishing.
Fun Facts about Ireland
· The National symbol is the harp, not the shamrock.
· 10 million pints of Guinness are produced in Dublin every day.
· Out of the country’s five million residents approx. eighty two thousand speak the native Gaelic language on a daily basis.
· Only 9% are redheads.
· The first St. Patrick’s day parade was held in New York City.
· The White House was created by an Irish man.
· St. Patrick is not Irish.